- The student is enrolled as soon as payment is made. The student will receive an email giving them access to their account. They follow the account instructions on the email and may begin their course immediately.
- Students are responsible for the cost of their Course(s). National Cyber Security University offers full and partial scholarships. Read our policies and the different scholarships we provide. If a student is not receiving a scholarship, then all courses are to be paid for before the student is granted access to the course. Payment or a payment plan must be in effect at the time of enrollment.
- National Cyber Security University offers an automatic payment plan for some courses. The courses that offer payment plans are listed under each course. The first payment is required upon enrollment. This will activate the students course and give them access to the course.
- The next payments will automatically be withdrawn from the card they used for initial payment and will bill on the date purchased for the following months until the course is paid in full. There is no interest or finance charge required, there is also no credit check.
- If a payment is missed and the student has not made payment arrangements, the student will lose all access to their course, not get their diploma, and forfeit all moneys paid.
In Case of Outstanding Debt
- If a student has an outstanding debt with the National Cyber Security University, they will not be able to enroll in any new courses, receive their certificates or credits until the outstanding debt is paid in full. They may also be in jeopardy of loosing their National Cyber Security License number.
Refunds / Cancelation / Withdraw Policy
- A student may withdraw and request a refund if they are within 3 days of purchase and have not completed more than 5% of their course. If the student is within these perimeters, the refund will be issued within 30 days. Please note: If we believe that you are abusing our refund policy, in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the company's products, without any liability to you.
- If a refund is processed, you no longer have rights to any of the materials, downloads, learnings, or utilizing the learnings in any fashion. All certificates, credentials, CPE credits, etc. will be deleted from our system and you hereby agree to delete them from your possession (if applicable) and not utilize them in any fashion, such as on social networks, resumes, employment purposes, research etc. Any violation of this agreement will be enforced by “Applicable Law” such as international, federal, state, or local laws, statutes, ordinances, regulations or court orders. the law.