Certified Web Intelligence Analyst
Today information is golden. Small, medium, large companies spend billions of dollars a year to build their customer database. They spend less money, trying to protect this data.
Companies that collect data via their website rely on their website developer to make sure their website is protected. The problem is that website developers are not hackers.
In fact a companies IT teams are not hackers. How does one protect their company data from hackers? By becoming a hacker and thinking like a hacker.
The first step is to find out how vulnerable are you or your client are to hackers, identity thieves, cyber crooks, your competitors or anyone with a laptop and a internet connection. That information can be used for any number of illegal activities, including cyber terrorism, industrial espionage, identity theft and cyber stalking.
This course dives right in on how to use the tools to get the information you are looking for.
What you will learn:
- Learn how to use configure the Web Data Extractor tool
- Learn how to extract phone numbers from a target website
- Learn how to extract fax numbers from a target website
- Learn how to extract email addresses from a target website
- Learn how to find every URL on a target website
- How to get Usernames from a website with out hacking
- How to get Passwords from a website with out hacking
- How to get Email list/addresses from a website with out hacking
- How to get Sensitive documents from a website with out hacking
- How to get Financial Information from a website with out hacking
- Find a Website vulnerabilities
- Monitor Any Website
- How to bypass the Google custom search filter to access all of Google's databases
- How to search all of Google at once for vulnerabilities
- How to search specific websites for vulnerabilities
- How to add a proxy to hide where your searches originate from
- How to use dorks with the Bing search engine
- How to determine what all a website links to
- How to determine if there are any hidden or restricted URLs in a website
- How to scan files you've downloaded for personally identifiable information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, and patient records
- How to scan flash files for vulnerabilities
- How to use Google to scan for websites with open ports
- How to use "NotInMyBackyard" to see if your name, username, social security number, or any other personally identifiable information has been posted on a public website or into cloud storage
- How to look for a malicious executable file in websites
- How to use dorks in Shodan to find more vulnerabilities
- Learn how to find the list of IPs that the target website is using
- Learn how and why to use the Wayback machine to view old copies of a website
- Use the Netcraft tool to find all URLs in a target website and what operating systems the website uses
- How to discover which of your devices are connected to the Internet, where they are located and who is using them
- Keep track of all the computers on your network that are directly accessible from the Internet. Teach you how to understand targets digital footprint
- Learn how to find every URL on a target website
- Learn how to mirror a website
- Learn how to configure the settings for maximum data gathering
- Learn a few of the things you can do with a mirrored website
- How to find almost anyone in the world online
- How to build fake profiles to create a new social media profile or cyber space identity.
- How to create Sock Puppets/fake accounts.
- How to tell the difference between real news and fake news.
- How to create fake news.
- How to run background checks like the Private Investigators and Law Enforcement.
Support Chat/Forum Course Discussion What You Need To Get Started How To Create Fake Identities - Part 1 How To Create Fake Identities - Part 2 Getting Started With The Dark Web - Part 1 Getting Started With The Dark Web - Part 2 The Do's And Don'ts Of The Dark Web Inside The Dark Web
Basic Reconnaissance Video Basic Reconnaissance Chapter 2 Review Quiz
Google API Google Dorks Video Bing API Video Shodan API Video SearchDiggity Program for Windows Google Dorks Review
Web Data Extractor Download Software To Extract Data Web Data Extractor Review Web Data Extractor Tutorial
Website Copying Download Software To Copy Website Website Copying Example Website Copying Review
DNS Lookups DNSData View Program for Windows DNS DNS Lookups Review
WHOIS Lookups SmartWhois Program for Windows Overview of WHOIS Lookups WHOIS Lookups Review
Website-Watcher Tutorial Website-Watcher Program for Windows Website Update Review Website Update Monitoring
Looking for People Online People Search Review People Searching How To Run Background Checks Using The Same Tools And Law Enforcements
Phishing Phishing Review Phishing Notes Telephone Spoofing How To Check A Voicemail Without The Password
Facebook Investigation And Intelligence Gathering How To Creat Sock Puppets / Fake Accounts How To Use A Fake Account To Get Information