A Un-Trained Employee Is Your Weakest Link In Any Organization
Cyber Security Awareness For Any Organization (CSA) is designed for organizations ranging from government, corporate, non-profit, churches, law enforcement and medical facilities. This course educates the learner on ways in which they can keep the organization safe.
Benefits Of Our Cyber Security Awareness Program:
- The CSA Curriculum is updated monthly based on new information.
- What makes CSA valuable to your organization is that National Cyber Security University can add your company policies to CSA.
- At no extra charge National Cyber Security University will train two designated employees from your organization to add and remove content.
- Employees and their managers can receive weekly progress reports.
- Each employee will receive monthly newsletters with the latest information on cyber security and current threats.
- Course length can be set for 1 day to 1 year.
- Free support to all employees via discussion board, email and telephone support.
- Certificate of Completion can be given to each employee.
- Final Exam can be added before Certificate of Completion is issued.
- Employees can take course upto 4 times a year to keep them up to date on the latest threats and information.
This course is taught by a multiple National Cyber Security Instructors.